What Happens after you are admitted?
When you are admitted to the School of Letters, you will be asked to confirm your acceptance on the Enrollment Confirmation Form on Sewanee Connect. We will process your record—which may take a day or so—then let you know that we’ve added essential checklist items on Sewanee Connect. Checklist items include:
- Activate your Sewanee username
- Activate your Sewanee email
- Complete an immunization form and obtain updated immunizations before arriving on campus
- Choose classes on a course selection form
- Apply for housing and meals
- Order a Sewanee ID card
- Review and initial policies and notifications
- Fill out an emergency contact form
- Activate your student account
Once official class registration is open, we will email detailed instructions on how to register for classes on Banner. At this point, tuition and fees will be charged to your student account.
Once rosters are finalized, you’ll hear from your course instructor who will share Zoom and Brightspace information with you.
Covid-19 protocols will be communicated with graduate students before their arrival on campus. The current policy requires masks in public areas of all University buildings. For recent Covid-19 updates, please see the University's Covid-19 Information Page.
As always, we are happy to answer questions at email@example.com.