What Happens after you are admitted?
When you are admitted to the School of Letters, you will be asked to confirm your acceptance on the Enrollment Confirmation Form on Sewanee Connect. We will process your record—which may take a day or so—then let you know that we’ve added essential checklist items on Sewanee Connect. Checklist items include:
- Activate your Sewanee username
- Activate your Sewanee email
- Complete an immunization form and obtain updated immunizations before arriving on campus
- Choose classes on a course selection form
- Apply for housing
- Order a Sewanee ID card
- Review and initial policies and notifications
- If needed, contact Student Accessibility Services for academic or housing accommodations
- Fill out an emergency contact form
- Activate your student account and pay your bill
Once official class registration is open, we will email detailed instructions on how to register for classes on Banner. At this point, tuition and fees will be charged to your student account.
Once rosters are finalized, you’ll hear from your course instructor. You will be able to access Bright Space and Zoom if you instructor plans to use these platforms. All correspondence must be on University email.
For recent Covid-19 updates, please see the University's Covid-19 Information Page.
As always, we are happy to answer questions at email@example.com.